Dear Hiway Member,
With the growing concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community, we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring conditions. Our primary focus is on the safety and well-being of our members, our associates and our communities. We have a business continuity plan in place, and we are following that plan as the situation evolves. At this time, we are focused on preventive efforts to keep our associates and members safe and minimize risk to our operations. We are following the CDC’s recommendations as well as taking additional precautions, and we encourage you to do the same:
- Stay home if you are sick or are in close contact with someone who is.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer regularly (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Cover sneezes and coughs with a tissue and dispose of it properly.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Regularly clean and disinfect all work areas and high-contact surfaces.
In addition, we wanted to let you know that you may notice some additional preventative steps in our branches:
- Associates, in some cases, may be wearing gloves when handling cash.
- Associates, in some cases, may be working from home.
- We will greet you with a smile instead of a handshake.
Access Hiway Services from Anywhere
Hiway offers several ways to get your banking done from work, home, or anywhere. It’s an excellent time to find out more about these services if you don’t already use them regularly. (And if you have any questions, remember, we are here to help!)
Online & Mobile Banking
Check your balances, transfer money, make a payment and more
24/7 Live Person Phone Service
Talk to a Hiway representative anytime!
651.291.1515 (Twin Cities Metro)
800.899.5626 (Toll Free)
You can also access your money at over 60,000 surcharge free ATMs across the country.
Beware of coronavirus-related scams!
For more on what you can do to protect yourself, as well as other important information, please visit the Credit Union National Association’s resource page.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and act accordingly. Thank you for your diligence in keeping our workplace and our community safe and healthy.